Starter Rail Batteries
Starter rail batteries are designed to operate at the start-up of the locomotive engine from the main generator as well as to supply control systems such as steering and lighting.
- They are built from teams of positive plates and negative plates.
- The high-quality separator from micro porous PVC isolates plates.
- The polypropylene vessel with single lids are sealed with grout/flooding mass.
- The whole is developed in two polypropylene blocks placed in a metal box secured with a special acid-resistant cover.
- Applied connectors relieve high currents.
Connections are carried out with the help of lead located above the lids.
Starter Rail Batteries – technical data